Monday, January 18, 2010

Dish 4 & 5: 豆柿豆腐 & 纸包鸡

Date: 16th Jan (Sunday)

Another week has passed~* And I have churned out yet another 2 dishes !!

Tried a Tofu dish.. the recipe called for normal Tofu but I personally prefer Egg Tofu and so I bought the latter. Frying the Tofu is no easy task as they are so fragile and I have difficulty turning them over. Or should I just put in more oil so all the Tofu are submerged in the oil? The Black fermented beans turned out to be a very tricky matter.. it is way too salty and hence I added too much water. The gravy is supposed to be a thick sauce but mine turned out to be a watery gravy. This is yumm~~* I marinated the chicken in the day before and fridge it overnight.. I wrapped it all up in Patchment Paper and deep dried it. Deep frying turned out to be tricky as the chicken are all wrapped up.. no way can I garge if the chicken are cooked or not. But nevertheless.. the Chicken is all cooked and so well-marinated~*

And now.. what is up for next week? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment