Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Beginning...

After watching Julie and Julia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_&_Julia), as the life of 2 women from different era and background unfolds.. I am so inspired by Julie's determination and hence decided to start this..
As I hold a full time job and this is real-life.. I got to be practical and not dream of churning out 524 dishes in a single year; so let me settle for something more feasible. I have this Love for Chinese Food; hence I got myself a Recipe Book - 六十道轻松易煮 大排挡菜。

The Recipe Book is divided out into different category.. and my aim is to churn out 2-3 dishes per week and to try out all the Recipes in 6 months.

A brand new year to start a brand new project!! May this little project of mine get great success~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment