Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dish 1: Sweet & Sour Pork

Date: 4th Jan (Monday)

I kept thinking of Sweet and Sour Pork over the weekend; hence this shall be the first dish attempted..
Omitted the Tomatoes as I'm not a big fan of it.. should have marinade the Pork overnight - as the Pork is not as fragrant as I would like it to be. Well.. I first have to fry the Pork (coated in Corn Flour) and after that just stir fry everything together. 似莫似样的。。Since since I am at it.. I whipped out a Mushroom Dish. Very simple dish that I just kind of figure it out myself.. Stir fry 2 types of Mushroom together and add in Oyster Sauce - easy and yummy~* This is not in the Recipe Book but it works perfectly with the Sweet and Sour Pork for 1 meal.

The cooking part is not difficult.. but the cleaning up part (washing all the pots and dishes, clean up the stove and mop the floor) turn out to be a chore. But nevertheless; 成功!

What should I cook next.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment